Out Of Oz, Final Installment on "The Wicked Years"
TheWesternSkies
post Jul 14 2011, 10:47 PM
Post #1

Munchkinlander

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,904

OUT OF OZ TO BE RELEASED NOVEMBER 1, 2011

(IMG:http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn359/Slushy411/61dz55QXVmL_SS500_-3.png)

"The marvelous land of Oz is knotted with social unrest: The Emerald City is mounting an invasion of Munchkinland, Glinda is under house arrest, and the Cowardly Lion is on the run from the law. And look who’s knocking at the door. It’s none other than Dorothy. Yes, that Dorothy.

Amid all this chaos, Elphaba’s granddaughter, the tiny green baby born at the close of Son of a Witch, has come of age. Now, Rain will take up her broom in an Oz wracked by war.

The stirring, long-awaited conclusion to the extraordinary bestselling series begun with Wicked, Out of Oz is a magical journey rife with revelations and reversals, reprisals and surprises — the hallmarks of the brilliant and unique imagination of Gregory Maguire."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wickedly dudley
post Jul 22 2011, 07:39 AM
Post #2

Grand Ozian

Member No.: 6,563

Thanks for that news (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) So excited that the final book in the Wicked Years will be coming soon. Going to pre-buy so I can have it to read on November 1st!

+Quote Post
OzianWitch
post Jul 23 2011, 06:49 AM
Post #3

Shiz Student

Member No.: 2,059

I'm so excited for this ! Thanks !

+Quote Post
clockworkgirl21
post Aug 9 2011, 07:09 PM
Post #4

Shiz Student

Member No.: 6,604

I hope it's better than the one about the lion. I won't be wasting my time by reading that one ever again...

But I'm happy this one includes Elphaba's granddaughter.

+Quote Post
LaFemmeVerte
post Dec 30 2011, 06:45 AM
Post #5

Ozmopolitan

Member No.: 6,515

I ordered a signed copy online after almost having kittens finding out that it had been released already during a Google search a few weeks back! Shall start reading on New Years day, making it my first novel for the year! The third installment was not what I expected...not after reading Son Of A Witch! Feels somewhat odd though that it's the last one but looking forward to reading about Elphaba's granddaughter. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/elphie3.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 06:25 PM